Welcome To Endwell Greens Golf Course!
Endwell Greens Golf Course is a challenging and picturesque 18-hole course located in the beautiful countryside near Binghamton, NY. It is one of the courses originally designed by the renowned golf course architect, Geoffrey Cornish. It’s known for its wonderful views and its oversized, manicured putting greens. Whether you’re visiting us from as close as Vestal or as far as Ithaca, we feel confident that you’ll find an enjoyable and pleasant experience here.
Our course reviews speak for themselves; we’re the only course in Central and Western New York to be named a 3-Star Award Winner for Golf Digest’s Places to Play. Our putting greens are challenging but fun and our golf lessons will help you take your skills to the next level. Plus, our stay and play packages can offer a relaxing weekend getaway or a company retreat you’ll never forget.
Head over to our golf packages page to see our stay and play options or check out how you can sign up for golf lessons. In the off-season, you can use our golf simulator to get your practice in for the day. We also have a large chipping and putting green as additional practice space. Also, Endwell Greens is happy to hold your wedding or special event and cater to your every need. For information, please call our Special Events Coordinator at (607) 785-4653.
Joe Mars — Golf Professional
George Caezza — Superintendent
Red Flag Front
White Flag Middle
Blue Flag Back
- S.G.A. Rules govern play.
- All hazards are marked:
Yellow Stakes — Water Hazard
Red Stakes — Lateral Hazard
- Please sign in at the Pro Shop. Start at the 1st tee unless otherwise indicated.
- Replace all divots and repair ball marks on golf greens. Please do your part to maintain the integrity of the golf course.
- White marker in the center of the fairway between bushes indicates 150 yards to Center of green.
- The cart-path yardage to Center of green
- Fairway sprinkler head yardage to Front of green.
- Hole 9 is out of bounds on the left side.
- Carts must stay on the path near tees and putting greens, unless otherwise indicated. You can check with the Pro Shop for a full set of cart path rules.